Brandman University and MyCAA
Brandman University is proud to participate in the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program, providing financial assistance and career programming for military spouses.
Program Eligibility Criteria
- Spouses of active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine service member, or activated Reservist in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2.
- If National Guard and/or AGR, sponsor must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders as reported in DEERS.
- Spouses of Guard/Reserve members in an Alert, Transition Assistance, or Post Deployment status are not eligible.
- MyCAA accounts provide up to $4,000 benefit.
- Spouses must finish their program of study within three years from the start date of the first course.
Brandman University, a military-friendly institution, has custom-designed the following programs to meet the MyCAA career path requirements.
Health & Wellness
Business, Finance & Administration
Contact Us: For questions or further information, call 866-696-2999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take advantage of the Brandman University & MyCAA financial assistance:
To register for a class: