Steps to Apply
- Fill out the form to the right NOW to receive assistance on this process and more information about Brandman's academic programs!
- Fill out Brandman University's Early Advantage Program Agreement and standard Brandman Undergraduate Application to lock in your catalog year. You will then receive personalized Brandman/Chapman login information.
- Once you are ready to transfer from National Robotics Training Center to Brandman University you will need to complete the Early Advantage Transfer Request. Access is granted by signing in with your personalized student username and password.
This opportunity is restricted to the military community which includes spouses of active military members if they are living on the base. Veterans who have left the service and do not work on the base do not qualify. To apply for undergraduate admission, you must have:
- At least 12 transferrable baccalaureate-level credits (or the equivalent) from National Robotics Training Center.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in all prior college-level coursework.