To apply for undergraduate admission, you must have:
- At least 12 transferrable baccalaureate-level credits (or the equivalent) from Mt San Jacinto College.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in all prior college-level coursework.
MAE Admission Requirements
- GPA average between 2.75 and 2.99 in the last 30 graded semester credits (45 quarter units) in either a baccalaureate or post baccalaureate program including credits earned toward a credential and submit passing scores from one of the following standard admissions tests: GRE, MAT, State Teacher Examinations (CSET or SSAT) and/or Praxis Examination.
- Submit two letters of recommendation with waiver forms from individuals who are familiar with your academic/professional ability to undertake graduate study.
- Provide a letter of completion on institution letterhead and/or from registrar's office if you are currently completing a baccalaureate degree from an institution other than Brandman University.
Admission requirements and application instructions for our graduate degrees, credentials and certificates vary by program.