Steps to Apply
- Fill out the form to the right NOW to receive assistance on this process and more information about Brandman's academic programs!
- Fill out Brandman University's Early Advantage Program Agreement and standard Brandman Undergraduate Application to lock in your catalog year. You will then receive personalized Brandman/Chapman login information.
- Once you are ready to transfer from Grossmont College to Brandman University you will need to complete the Early Advantage Transfer Request. Access is granted by signing in with your personalized student username and password.
To apply for undergraduate admission, you must have:
- At least 12 transferrable baccalaureate-level credits (or the equivalent) from Grossmont College.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in all prior college-level coursework.
Brandman University is offering a special scholarship opportunity that allows EAP students to waive the cost of one summer class following their first attended session at Brandman. Once you complete your EAP Agreement and Undergraduate Application meet with your Brandman academic advisor who will determine your eligibility for the award. May not be combined with other scholarships or tuition discounts. Scholarship offer expires August 30, 2015 - must be redeemed by the start of Summer Session II, 2015.