Nursing Prerequisite Courses
Brandman admission requirements for the RN to BSN program include five prerequisite courses with an earned minimum grade of B- in each course. Students from Hoag Hospital will be offered their prerequisite courses at a rate of $1000 per course if any are needed. Courses available are:
- ENGU 104 Writing about Literature or equivalent (3 credits)
- CHMU 101 Chemistry with a lab or equivalent (4 credits)
- MATU 203 Introduction to Statistics or equivalent (3 credits)
- PSYU 320 Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan or equivalent (3 credits)
- Humanities (SPNU 100 Culture and Language for Health Care Professionals, Foreign Language or Sign Language preferred) (3 credits)
While not all courses are offered simultaneously, they are offered in a combination to help you satisfy prerequisite requirements. Admission to the University is not required.