Academic program offering may vary by campus. Brandman’s on-campus programs are offered in a blended format, which combines in-class and online instruction. As an on-campus student, you will attend class once a week in the evening and discuss topics, complete group projects, and collaborate with your peers online. Online academic programs are also available through the partnership with the exception of nursing degrees, doctoral degrees and extended education programs and certificates.
The current undergraduate tuition rate (2012-13 catalog) is $500 per unit. Full time Washington State employees will receive a $75 per unit scholarship toward the standard tuition rate. This reduces the cost to $425 per unit for bachelor's level degrees.
The current graduate tuition rate (2012-13 catalog) is $600 per unit. Washington State employees will receive a $90 per unit scholarship toward standard tuition rate. This reduces the cost to $510 per unit for master's level degrees.
Students may enroll in any term between June 25, 2012 and June 30, 2013 at the University's Washington State campuses and fully online programs. Brandman University tuition rates are subject to change.
All scholarships will remain in effect for the duration of your enrollment at Brandman, in accordance with the University’s requirements and so long as you do not miss more than 2 consecutive sessions. Scholarships do not apply to books, travel or any other incidentals. To be considered for the program, you must meet Brandman’s admission requirements.
The scholarship does not apply to the Associate of Arts (AA) Degree, Marybelle and S. Paul Musco School of Nursing and Health Professions or Doctorate Degree Programs, Extended Education programs and certificates. Once enrolled, the scholarship will follow the student through his/her entire program. To view the required credits for each degree program, please visit the online catalog www.brandman.edu/catalog/current.
- BA, Applied Studies
- Online Only - With courses in liberal studies, organizational leadership, computer information systems and sociology, the program offers a generalist’s view of multiple specialties. Elective courses allow you to create a personalized degree while a unique capstone program provides an opportunity to showcase your professional expertise and proficiency. Emphasis available in Supply Chain Systems
- BBA, Business Administration
- Campuses: Lacey, Online - Emphases include: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Business, Human Resources, Information Systems Management, Marketing, Organizational Communication, Organizational Leadership, Supply Chain Systems
- BS, Computing Technology
- Campuses: Bangor, Whidbey Island - Emphases include: Business Systems Administration, Information Technology, Project Management.
- BA, Criminal Justice
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Whidbey Island, Online - You’ll study the components of the American criminal justice systems, including the Constitution; police; corrections and the courts; crime categories; statistical patterns and trends; the pragmatic analysis of various institutions; and critical issues within our social, legal and penal systems. Emphases include: Corrections, Homeland Security, and Leadership
- BA, Legal Studies
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Online - The program gives you the theoretical, historical, social and political foundations to understand law in a democratic society. You’ll examine competing theories of law; investigate the relationships between law, power, democracy, punishment, rights and citizenship; explore historical foundations of the American legal order; work to understand major Supreme Court decisions; and appreciate the role social movements have played in the judicial system
- BA, Liberal Studies, Culture and Media Studies
- Online Only - program immerses you in the various ways of human creating, valuing and behaving in order to provide a deeper appreciation of the human condition throughout our cultural history. Designed to encourage multidisciplinary exploration, this emphasis offers you the opportunity to explore courses in popular culture; economics and politics; visual and verbal language and literacy; ethnic and gender identities; and technology and media.
- BA, Liberal Studies, Multiple Subjects Teachings
- Online Only - The program exposes you to a comprehensive range of academic subjects and disciplines, including those subjects most commonly taught in California elementary schools. Major coursework allows for a personalized selection of emphasis areas to enhance your individual career growth, and is designed to prepare you for a teacher credential or for graduate studies.
- BA, Organizational Leadership
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Ft. Lewis, McChord AFB, Whidbey Island, Online - The program emphasizes theory and practice through a comprehensive curriculum of communications, accounting, marketing, human resources, economics, critical inquiry, organizational behavior, ethics, team building, understanding of finance, and leadership. Emphases include: Organization Administration, Organization Communication and Supply Chain Systems
- BA, Psychology
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Whidbey Island, Online - Designed around core courses covering history and theories, statistics, research, and physiological psychology, the curriculum emphasizes critical thinking, methods of inquiry, research methodology, psychology processes and the application of psychological principles to diverse areas of human behavior.
- BA, Social Science
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Whidbey Island, Online - The program unites the diverse areas of social, political, cultural, economic, organizational and technological processes. This integrated approach helps you develop critical reasoning and analytic skills, comparative perspectives and world views.
- BA, Sociology
- Online Only - As social beings, we must find ways to deal with others and make sense of the world that we create. Sociology studies humanity’s diverse ways of interacting, and attempts to understand the institutions and social systems we build and how society organizes itself.
- MBA, Business Aministration
- Campuses: Lacey, Online - Emphases include: Accounting, E-Business Strategic Managment, Enterprise REsource Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Administration, Human Resources, Info Security Managment, International Business, Marketing, and Organizational Leadership
- MHI, Healthcare Innovation
- Online Only - Coming Fall 2012. Emphases available in Health Administration, or Health Communication. Includes two immersion sessions at Brandman University's Irvine, California, campus for extensive relationship-building with faculty and students program0wide, capstone project seminars, and in-depth engagement in learning
- MS, Human Resources
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Ft. Lewis, McChord AFB, Whidbey Island, Online - Designed to provide you with the specialized skills and knowledge to effectively address cultural, regulatory, behavioral and social changes in today's diverse society. The program focuses on theoretical and practical applications of human resources, and examines the role of the human resources practitioner as a change agent and strategic partner.
- MA, Organizational Leadership
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Ft. Lewis, McChord AFB, Whidbey Island, Online - The program prepares you to take full advantage of leadership positions within your organization, enabling you to make a powerful and positive difference in the workforce. It is focused on the development of the people and conceptual skills that are essential to success at all levels of administration.
- MA, Psychology Counseling
- Campuses: Bangor, Lacey, Ft. Lewis, McChord AFB - You’ll receive academic preparation for licensure as a Mental Health Counselor in Washington state, membership in the National Board of Certified Counselors and membership in the American Psychological Association. The program also includes an experiential component at an approved internship site.
- MA, Psychology MFT
- Campuses: Lacey, Ft. Lewis, McChord AFB, Whidbey Island - Provides a solid foundation for practice as a licensed marriage and family therapist. This program meets the education requirements for licensure in California and Washington, or certification in other states; and for membership in the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. The program also includes an experiential component at an approved internship site.