Bangor Naval Base Kitsap
Online Degree Programs
Brandman also offers online degree programs, allowing you to take classes where you want, whenever you want.
*Program offerings may vary by campus.
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Studies
- With courses in liberal studies, organizational leadership, computer information systems and sociology, the program offers a generalistís view of multiple specialties. Emphasis in Supply Chain Systems is available.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Examines questions about the scientific study of criminal behaviors in their complex sociological settings.
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Provides you with a broad understanding of appropriate practices in the development of young children and prepares you to work with children and families in both social and educational settings.
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- The program gives you the theoretical, historical, social and political foundations to understand law in a democratic society.
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Emphasis areas include Culture and Media Studies, and Multiple Subjects Teaching(MFT)
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Emphasis areas available in Organization Administration, Organization Communication and Supply Chain Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Provides essentials of psychological science and thought, integrating your professional goals and objectives with the program's curriculum.
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Science
- Unites the diverse areas of social, political, cultural, economic, organizational and technological processes. This integrated approach helps you develop critical reasoning and analytic skills, comparative perspectives and world views.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Provides the foundation for studying groups and the influence groups have on society and individuals. Emphasis area in Social Work available.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems Management, Marketing, Organizational Communication, Organizational Leadership, Supply Chain Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology
- Emphasis areas include Business Systems Administration, Information Technology and Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Accounting, E-Business Strategic Management, Enterprise Resource Managment, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Administration, health Risk and Crisis Communication, Human Resources, Information Security Management, International Business, Marketing, and Organizational Leadership.
- Master of Public Administration
- Prepares students for the world of public service, particularly in local and state public agencies and non-profit organizations.
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- Provides you with the specialized skills and knowledge to effectively address cultural, regulatory, behavioral and social changes in today's diverse society.
- Masterof Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Prepares you to take full advantage of leadership positions within your organization, enabling you to make a powerful and positive difference in the workforce.
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Emphasis areas include Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Master of Arts in Education
- Emphasis areas available in Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Leadership, Instructional Technology, Leadership in Early Childhood Education, Professional Learning Community, or Teaching and Learning.
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Emphasis available in Professional Learning Community and Administration with Admin Tier I Credential
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Emphasis areas include Professional Learning Community, Advanced Methodology, Autism, Content Strategies, Early Childhood, Option II with Level II Credential
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Counseling and PPSC in School Counseling
- Helps develop and enhance your dynamic, high-performing administrative leadership skills for the renewal and improvement of schools and school systems.
- In this course, students will implement the research methodology after receiving IRB approval. Students will collect, analyze and interpret data, write up their findings, develop conclusions, recommendations for further research and implications for practice based on results of the study. They will defend their dissertation and make all changes required by their Study Advisor in consultation with their committee.