Your Local Campus
4820 Business Center Drive
Fairfield, CA 94534
MHI, Healthcare Innovation
We are now accepting applications!
Coming in Fall 2012, Brandman University will be launching a Master of Healthcare Innovation (MHI). The MHI program serves the needs of working professionals with a hybrid format of online instruction and face-to-face support.
Other Brandman Degrees
- Applied Studies
- With courses in liberal studies, organizational leadership, computer information systems and sociology, the program offers a generalist’s view of multiple specialties. Emphasis in Supply Chain Systems is available.
- Criminal Justice
- Examines questions about the scientific study of criminal behaviors in their complex sociological settings. Emphasis areas include Corrections, Homeland Security, and Leadership
- Early Childhood Education
- Based on the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Professional Preparation Standards for Initial Licensure, this program focuses on building the knowledge, skills and dispositions that early childhood educators need to provide high quality, inclusive early care and education for children ages birth to eight in a variety of settings.
- Liberal Studies, Multiple Subjects Teaching
- The Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies – Multiple Subjects Teaching program exposes you to a comprehensive range of academic subjects and disciplines, including those subjects most commonly taught in California elementary schools. Major coursework allows for a personalized selection of emphasis areas to enhance your individual career growth, and is designed to prepare you for a teacher credential or for graduate studies.
- Organizational Leadership
- The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership program focuses on understanding the skills and knowledge necessary to be an effective leader in organizations. The program emphasizes theory and practice through a comprehensive curriculum of communications, accounting, marketing, human resources, economics, critical inquiry, organizational behavior, ethics, team building, understanding of finance, and leadership. Emphasis areas available in Organization Administration, Organization Communication and Supply Chain Systems
- Provides essentials of psychological science and thought, integrating your professional goals and objectives with the program's curriculum. Designed around core courses covering history and theories, statistics, research, and physiological psychology, the curriculum emphasizes critical thinking, methods of inquiry, research methodology, psychology processes and the application of psychological principles to diverse areas of human behavior.
- Social Science
- Designed for the student who desires a broader background than is provided by an individual disciplinary major, the Bachelor of Arts in Social Science program unites the diverse areas of social, political, cultural, economic, organizational and technological processes.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Emphasis areas include: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems Management, Marketing, Organizational Communication, Organizational Leadership, Supply Chain Systems
- MBA, Business Administration
- Accounting, E-Business Strategic Management, Enterprise Resource Managment, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Administration, health Risk and Crisis Communication, Human Resources, Information Security Management, International Business, Marketing, and Organizational Leadership.
- MS, Human Resources
- Provides you with the specialized skills and knowledge to effectively address cultural, regulatory, behavioral and social changes in today's diverse society.
- MA, Organizational Leadership
- Prepares you to take full advantage of leadership positions within your organization, enabling you to make a powerful and positive difference in the workforce.
- MA, Psychology, MFT
- This program meets the education requirements for licensure in California and Washington, or certification in other states; and for membership in the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. The program also includes an experiential component at an approved internship site.
- MA, Education
- Emphasis areas available in Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Leadership, Instructional Technology, Leadership in Early Childhood Education, Professional Learning Community, or Teaching and Learning.
- MA, Educational Leadership
- Emphasis available in Professional Learning Community and Administration with Admin Tier I Credential
- MA, Special Education
- Emphasis areas include Professional Learning Community, Advanced Methodology, Autism, Content Strategies, Early Childhood, Option II with Level II Credential
- MA, Teaching
- Emphases available in Eelmentary Education and Secondary Education, additional credentials are offered as part of the program at the ontario campus