Brandman NAS Lemoore
Bldg. 824, Suite 101
NAS Lemoore, CA 93246
|Campus Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1220
NAS Lemoore, CA 93245
|Office Hours:||Mon - Thurs 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Other academic programs offered at Brandman University
- Applied Studies
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Development
- Legal Studies
- Liberal Studies, Multiple Subjects Teaching
- Social Science
- Organizational Leadership
Featured On Campus Transfer Pathways Brandman University NAS Lemoore Campus
The Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies prepares you for entry into professions where knowledge of the legal or constitutional order is required. The program gives you the theoretical, historical, social and political foundations to understand law in a democratic society. You’ll examine competing theories of law; investigate the relationships between law, power, democracy, punishment, rights and citizenship; explore historical foundations of the American legal order; work to understand major Supreme Court decisions; and appreciate the role social movements have played in the judicial system.
The Bachelor's in Business Administration prepares you for career opportunities and advancement in a dynamic, global business environment through an innovative and career-relevant curriculum. Accomplished faculty with strong academic credentials and real-world industry experience prepare you to:
- communicate effectively in professional settings.
- evaluate ethical issues in business environments and develop intelligent solutions.
- understand cultural differences and diversity in for-profit global settings.
- use technology to support business decision-making.
- utilize business competencies in the classroom and in the office.
Emphasis areas include: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Business, Human Resources, Information Systems Management, Marketing, Organizational Communication, Organizational Leadership, and Supply Chain Management.