Students enrolled only in a certificate program are not eligible for financial aid. Courses taken after completion of a degree program in order to complete the certificate are not eligible for financial aid. Courses taken in the Professional Oncology Nursing Certificate may be eligible for transfer into the RN to BSN degree
Nursing Prerequisite Bundle
Students from the City of Hope Hospital will be offered their prerequisite courses at a rate of $1000 per course. Students may take the 2 oncology courses in Fall 1 and Fall 2 while finishing prerequisite courses and still be eligible to qualify for the scholarship and must be accepted into the program.
- CHMU 101 Chemistry with a lab 4 credits
- ENGU 104 Writing about Literature 3 credits
- MATU 203 Introduction to Statistics 3 credits
- PSYU 320 Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan 3 credits
- Humanities (SPNU 100* Culture and Language for Health Care Professionals, Foreign Language or Sign Language preferred) 3 credits
Leaders in Healthcare Workshops and Certificate
Are you looking to set yourself apart? We can help. The School of Nursing together with Extended Education, is offering a special Leaders in Healthcare workshop series and Certificate. These half-day (4 hour) workshops are designed just for you! Workshops are offered exclusively during your immersion session. Learn how to enhance the patient experience. Participate in these engaging sessions.