Admission for RN to BSN
Students from the City of Hope Hospital will be offered their prerequisite courses at a rate of $1000 per course. Students may take the 2 oncology courses in Fall 1 and Fall 2 while finishing prerequisite courses and still be eligible to qualify for the scholarship and must be accepted into the program.
- CHMU 101 Chemistry with a lab 4 credits
- ENGU 104 Writing about Literature 3 credits
- MATU 203 Introduction to Statistics 3 credits
- PSYU 320 Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan 3 credits
- Humanities (SPNU 100* Culture and Language for Health Care Professionals, Foreign Language or Sign Language preferred) 3 credits
Students must have at least one of the following requirements
- An associate degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution and CCNE or NLN accredited program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- An associate degree or bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and an associate degree in nursing from a CCNE or NLN accredited program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
Applications are submitted through Nursing CAS, request information and a representative will walk you through this process. Students must provide official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. Only credits from accredited institutions will be accepted for transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university is considered a violation of academic integrity. All transcripts and admission documentation must be completed and sent directly to Nursing CAS. Brandman does not accept CLEP or DANTE scores as credit toward a degree program.
Students enrolled only in a certificate program are not eligible for financial aid. Courses taken after completion of a degree program in order to complete the certificate are not eligible for financial aid. Courses taken in the Professional Oncology Nursing Certificate may be eligible for transfer into the RN to BSN degree.