ACMC Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
The candidate must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible as a scholarship recipient. Final selection will be made by the selection panel.
- Current registered nurse employee working in a fulltime or part-time (0.6 FTE) position, a minimum for 1248 hours during the previous 12 months.
- Performance rating of 3.0 or higher in all categories of the candidate’s current performance review form.
- Positive work record – applicant is in good standing and not in a formal disciplinary process.
- Essay - how would receiving this scholarship be meaningful/beneficial to the recipient.
- Working at Alameda County Medical Center for a minimum of 2 years.
- Two letters of recommendation (Manager, Physician, colleague)
Brandman Admission for RN to BSN
Students must have at least one of the following requirements
- An associate degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution and CCNE or NLN accredited program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- An associate degree or bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and an associate degree in nursing from a CCNE or NLN accredited program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
Applications are submitted through Nursing CAS, request information and a representative will walk you through this process. Students must provide official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. Only credits from accredited institutions will be accepted for transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university is considered a violation of academic integrity. All transcripts and admission documentation must be completed and sent directly to Nursing CAS. Brandman does not accept CLEP or DANTE scores as credit toward a degree program.
For questions about the RN to BSN and MHI Scholarships please contact Trish Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org